Konoike-Pacific California, Inc.’s
This Privacy Notice is provided to drivers who make use of Konoike-Pacific California, Inc.’s (“KPAC”, “we”, “us” or “our”) cold storage facility and is intended to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA and used herein have the meaning provided in the CCPA. We may change this notice from time to time.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular driver, consumer or household (“personal information”). Personal information does not include information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state or local government records.
Within the last twelve (12) months, KPAC has collected the following categories of personal information (some example elements overlap with multiple categories):
We may collect the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following sources:
• Directly from you when we collect, scan and store a copy of your driver’s license upon your entry into our cold storage facility. The copies we make of consumers’ driver’s licenses are stored in file cabinets and sealed storage trailers on our property.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use or disclose your personal information that is described in the “Information We Collect” section above,
• For security purposes, including entrance/exit control;
• To assist law enforcement or other governmental authorities in the event of missing or stolen goods, or other circumstances involving law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for additional purposes without providing you notice, which may be in the form of an updated Privacy Notice.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We have not sold any personal information or disclosed any personal information for a business purpose in the last twelve (12) months.
We will not discriminate against you simply because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA. Except as permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
•Deny you goods or services;
•Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or by imposing penalties;
•Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or
•Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.